I heart you.
You make my life complete with your buttery goodness.
You can be pretty much any kind and I will like you.
So, when I found a recipe for mocha cookies, I just had to make you.
With a little twist of course!
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you……………………..
Here’s a napkin for your chin to wipe the drool.
So, my mom bought me an electric cookie press and in it was a book of recipes. One of the recipes in the book was for mocha sugar cookies. I just had to make them and put my little twist on the recipe, so I made mocha LATTE sugar cookies.
Let me share with you the recipe.
But before I do, prepare to be amazed, because once you try these, you will want to eat the whole entire batch in one afternoon. Trust me. I almost know from experience (whoops!). 🙂
- 1 lb of Bacon
- Grab your bacon straight out of the fridge and divide your bacon into 2 or 3 chunks of strips.
- With a pair of sharp kitchen scissors, cut your chunks of bacon into ½" pieces over a pan heated on medium/high heat.
- With a wooden spoon, separate the chunks into individual pieces as the bacon is heating up. This should be fairly easy to do when the bacon is nice and soft.
- Fry up your bacon until it's crispy, or the way you like it. I don't like mine super crispy, so I took them off the heat as soon as they were starting to harden.
- Put them on a plate covered with a paper towel to let the grease drain.
- Let them cool a bit and serve, or store for later use.