Tonight was family night with my girls and wonderful husband, so I wanted to whip up something easy, fun and delicious for all of us. I had the privilege of trying this recipe last week with the in-laws and loved it!
Since the hubby wasn’t present when I first had these, I thought I would treat him to this salty-sweet and creamy bite-sized recipe.
I guess you could call this more of an appetizer, but these were perfect as a side as well.
So, here’s the recipe and a nice big picture to drool over. Yum.
- 1 Fun Sized Butterfinger Candy Bar
- 1 Fun Sized Crunch Bar
- Sugar Eyes (found in the cake decorating area)
- Lay the Crunch Bar, unwrapped on a microwave-safe plate.
- Break up your pretzels into a piece that looks like a bat wing-- this will be the bottom section of the pretzel.
- Lay two pretzel "bat wings" on top of the Crunch Bar, in the middle.
- Place an unwrapped Butterfinger on top of the Crunch Bar and Pretzels.
- Microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Remove Plate from microwave and gently press Butterfinger down to meld with the crunch bar.
- Add 2 sugar eyes to the top of the Butterfinger bar while it's still a little melty.
- Chill in refrigerator or freezer until Chocolate has firmed up again and all of the ingredients have "glued" together.