Earlier this week I visited a new grocery store in our town called Sprouts. It’s an awesome Farmer’s Market-inspired store that has incredible prices!
When I went, I stocked up on a ton of vegetables. Last night, I realized that since they are organic and super fresh, they were starting to look a little sad and needed to be used up pretty quickly.
Instead of panicking, so I came up with this super easy recipe that incorporated all those veggies and some smoked sausage that I found the freezer.
Let’s say that I lovingly call this a “kitchen sink” recipe because you can put almost any veggie in this recipe and it will work great! You can also put any meat you want and it will probably still taste good. I really love that about this recipe. So versatile!
So, here it is, Oven Roasted Veggies with Smoked Sausage. Enjoy!
- Veggies of your Choice. I used peppers, onions, broccoli, Etc.
- 2 packages of Smoked Sausage
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Chop your veggies into bite-sized pieces and throw them onto a cookie sheet.
- Cut your sausage into bite-sized pieces and throw them on top of the veggies.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of veggies and sausage, tossing as you go to lightly coat the entire pan.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes, or until veggies are cooked through.