Welcome to our Make Bake Create Party! Every Wednesday come and link up your favorite projects from the week. This could be any food, recipes, crafts or DIY! Since there are 5 hosts… your link will be seen on 5 blogs at once. SWEET! Meet your hosts:
We would love for you to subscribe to our email subscriptions!
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup Apple Cider
- 1/2 Cup Apple Sauce
- 2/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Combine all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and combine.
- Add all wet ingredients to a separate bowl and wisk together.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix gently until completely blended and batter is made.
- Fill each donut well about half-way full.
- Cook for 8-11 minutes.
- Optional Donut Topping: After the donuts are baked and cooled a bit, melt a half stick of butter in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine 3/4 cup sugar, 2 Tbsps Cinnamon and 1/2 tsp nutmeg. Dip top of donut in melted butter then sugar mixture.
<div align="center"><a href="http://therookieseamstress.com" title="The Rookie Seamstress"><img src="http://therookieseamstress.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/155712_10151394733132153_1850891358_n.jpg" alt="The Rookie Seamstress" style="border:none;" /></a></div>