Hershey’s chocolate with marshmallows.
Hershey’s chocolate with marshmallows and butter.
Hershey’s chocolate with marshmallows, butter and rice cereal.
Need I say more?
This is not your ordinary chocolate rice cereal bar. There is something magical when you use Hershey’s chocolate bars that gives it that extra punch of flavor.. that extra pizazz..that extra umph!
So, check out the recipe below and make them for yourself.
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- ¼ Cup Nestle Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- ¼ Cup Brewed Coffee of your choice
- 6 Tbsps Cold butter, cut into 1 Tbsps pats
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients in order on low until all ingredients are completely incorporated.
- If the batter seems to sticky or wet to handle, add a few more Tablespoons of flower until it's a nice dough consistency.
- Liberally flour a flat surface and roll out scone done until it's about ½" thick, in a circular shape.
- Cut the dough with a pizza cutter to get pizza-like shapes.
- Cook until dough has risen and becomes a golden color and edges crunch up a bit-- about 9-12 minutes.
- For the glaze: Put ¾ Cup of Confectioner's Sugar into small mixing bowl. Wisk in 1 Tbsp of Pumpkin Spice Creamer and 1 Tbsp brewed coffee. Apply glaze to scone with a pastry brush.