My oldest daughter’s class had a little Harvest Party this week, complete with crafts, games, and of course, FOOD!
I agreed to provide the class of 28 with a yummy snack, so I came up with this Fall Snack Mix.
My daughter said it was a hit and everyone ate it! Annnnnd— there was just enough extra for me to enjoy at home. Win!
So, here is the recipe if you want to make it for any upcoming Holiday parties or Thanksgiving get-togethers. It’s always good to have a snack to keep your belly entertained while the turkey and stuffing is cooking!
It’s salty. It’s Sweet. It’s Delicious.
- 1 Family Size Box of Cheese-Itz
- 1 bag of Mini Marshmallows
- 2 bags Candy Pumpkins
- 1 bag Small Twisty Pretzels
- Mix all ingredients together in a large paper sack or bowl.
- Makes 30-ish 1-cup servings.