You guys. I was introduced to this dip at a party last week.
It is probably the best spinach artichoke dip I have ever tasted.
No. Scratch that. It IS the best spinach artichoke dip I have ever tasted.
This is a perfect dip to throw together for a party you might have coming up. You’ll have people licking the bowl once it’s empty, I promise.
A little creepy, but take it as a huge compliment. 🙂
- 1 Box Frozen Spinach, thawed and the liquid squeezed out
- 1 Can Water Chestnuts
- 1 Can/Jar Artichoke Hearts
- 2 Cups Sour Cream
- ¾ Cup Mayo
- 2 Tablespoons Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2-3 teaspoons onion soup/dip mix
- Crackers or Pita Chips
- Finely Chop water chesnuts, and artichoke hearts. I also pulsed the spinach in the food processor to break it up a bit.
- Once everything is chopped, combine ALL ingredients into a large bowl and mix well. Keep chilled.
- I find this best served with Plain Ritz Cracker Chips, but my husband likes the regular crackers with it. Totally up to you!