During the summer months, I really do miss Girl scout cookies. I have helped my daughter with her Girl Scout Cookie Sales for the past two years, so those cookies become a part of my life! When the last crumb goes away, it’s a sad time because we all have to wait several months before we can get another taste of Girl Scout Cookie goodness. Now, thanks to Nestle Crunch & Walmart, we don’t have to wait until next year to get those yummy Girl Scout cookie flavors!
For a limited time, Nestle has created THREE Girl Scout cookie flavored Crunch Bars that are SO yummy and taste just like those infamous Girl Scout Cookies– Tag Alongs, Thin Mints and Samoas. Oh yea!
I found these awesome Crunch bars over by the eggs and across from the beverage center at Walmart.
And my oldest girl, who is now a Brownie in Girl Scouts was so excited about these new Nestle Crunch Bars! Here she is giving the Girl Scout salute. Isn’t she an adorable Girl Scout?
I wanted to use the Crunch Bars and give it a summer twist, so I made these Thin Mint Crunch Brownie Cheesecake Bars. Ooey Gooey Brownie on the bottom, light and airy cheesecake fluff on the top. All infused with Thin Mint Cookie deliciousness!
I highly recommend you pick up a few boxes (or several– it depends on your level of Girl Scout Cookie addiction) before these are gone for good (end of summer) and make this recipe for summer cookouts and get togethers!
- Ingredients For Brownies:
- 5 Thin Mint Crunch Bars, crushed/chopped
- ¾ cup melted butter
- ¾ cup cocoa
- 1-2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1-1/3 cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Ingredients for Cheesecake Fluff:
- 2 Thin Mint Crush Bars. crushed/chopped
- 2 blocks cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz Whipped Topping
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Graham Crackers, crushed/chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl mix together butter and cocoa. Stir in sugar and eggs until combined. Mix in flour, baking powder and salt, making sure that is combined well too. Then, fold in chopped Thin Mint Crunch Bars and pour into a greased 8x8 pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until pick comes out of the middle clean. Pull out of oven and let cool
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese until fluffy. then mix in whipped topping and powdered sugar. Fold in Thin Mint Crunch and put on top of brownie in the pan once it has cooled. Refrigerate to firm up cheesecake topping and serve in small bars.