This is a sponsored post for Plaid Crafts/Mod Podge. Mod Podge Collage Clay is not recommended for children ages 12 and under, and the product is NOT edible. Small parts are a choking hazard for children.
For months now I have been working on getting the girls’ room organized and decorated. My oldest is 7 and the younger girl is 2, so I wanted to come up with some storage that I could put up high so I could keep out of the younger girl’s reach. She’s well known for destroying things.. especially things that are her big sister’s.
I found these canisters at my local home décor store and thought they would be perfect for the Mod Podge Clay Decoden and Mod Melts that Plaid sent to me! A little fun and personalization added to a simple jar? sold!
The Mod melts are super cool, all you do is put the sticks in your high heat glue gun. The Mod Podge Clay Decoden looks like bags of frosting that you pipe right on to any crafting surface you’re working with. Pretty cool!
These Mod Molds come in different themes. This one is a wedding theme, I love the hearts and little birdies!
The Mod Podge Collage Clay comes in squeezable bags with interchangeable tips. I seriously felt like I was decorating a cake. I had to tell myself several times NOT to eat it!
I also used some Mod Podge Drizzle Paint to add some little details and some sparkle to the lids. It ain’t perfect but it is made with love and my girls love that it looks like cake frosting!
These are new Plaid products that can now be found at Michaels. Head on out and stock up, because they are a ton of fun to use and really add dimension and personality to your crafts!
And before you go out, be sure to enter the contest that’s going on where you can win the Mod Podge Dreams collection. That’s a lot of awesome craft stuff going on y’all!
● Check out The Plaid Palette blog: http://www.plaidonline.com/blog
● Sign up for Plaid’s newsletter: https://www.plaidonline.com/craftnewslettersignup.aspx
● Follow Plaid on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/plaidcrafts
● Like Plaid on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspiredByPlaid
● Follow Plaid on Instagram: http://instagram.com/plaidcrafts
● Follow Plaid on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/plaidcrafts
● Watch Plaid on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/plaidcrafts
● Follow Plaid on Google+: http://plus.google.com/+PlaidOnline