I received this Wilton Armetale Flutes & Pearls Heart pan in exchange for a recipe. All opinions/views are my own!
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. I am sure a lot of you are thinking of fun/cute ideas and recipes to do with/for your loved ones, so let me help you with a yummy fun recipe..and hey– you may even win something too! So, keep on scrolling!
My daughter’s birthday was yesterday. She turned 8! since her birthday is so close to Valentine’s Day, I usually incorporate the holiday into her birthday. She always seems to love that, so this year, I used this Wilton Armetale heart pan and baked her a delicious and easy brownie cheesecake. We are all big brownie fans, plus my husband adores cheesecake, so I figured this would be a perfect dessert for the entire family– whether it’s for a birthday or a romantic stay-in date night dessert for the holiday of love. I just adore the heart pan that I baked it in, so let me tell you more about it, and give you a chance to win one. Woohoo!
This is the versatile Wilton Armetale Flutes & Pearls heart dish. According to the box, you can do all kinds of things with it– you can bake with it, you can grill with it, you can stick it in the refrigerator to chill your foods, and you can serve right out of it since it’s just so darn beautiful! The only thing you can’t do is stick it in the dishwasher– so be sure to hand wash that beautiful puppy!
Of course, this dish is perfect for Valentine’s Day recipes. I love the decorative scallops and beading that it has. It really makes any food you serve out of it look even more gorgeous!
Be sure to enter the giveaway by clicking the link above. When you enter, you’ll be given the chance to win one of FIVE of these gorgeous pans. Trust me, you’ll want one, so be sure to enter! Now, onto the recipe!
The first thing you’re going to do, is prepare any fudge brownie mix according to the box, spray the Wilton Armetale pan with non-stick spray and pour the batter in, making sure it’s evenly spread. Then, you’re going to prepare the cheesecake batter according to my recipe below and get it all ready to top it on the brownie batter. Be sure to have a spoon and a butter knife handy for the next steps.
Take spoonfuls of cheesecake batter and plop them on top of the brownie batter, making sure to space them so some brownie batter will show through.
Make sure not to use too much cheesecake batter. You want some brownie to show through to give it that marbling effect. I must admit that I think I used a little too much cheesecake batter. But that’s ok. 🙂
Bake your brownie cheesecake on 325 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour, depending on the type of pan use use and your oven. Just keep an eye on it towards the end so it doesn’t burn! The Wilton Armetale heart pan keeps those brownies nice and warm until you’re ready to serve– that’s great if you want to serve them warm with a scoop of ice cream on top. Yum!
- 1 Fudge Brownie cake mix, plus the ingredients to make the brownies as instructed on the box
- 8 oz block of cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- Prepare the brownies according to the box's instructions and pour the batter into a greased pan.
- In a medium bowl, whip the block of cream cheese with a hand mixer until it's smooth and creamy. Add sugar, egg and vanilla and whip completely. Spoon cheesecake on top of batter in evenly-spaced dollops, leaving some brownie batter showing in between dollops.
- You may have extra cheesecake batter left over at this point, so do with it what you wish. 🙂
- Using a butter knife, cut the cheesecake into the brownie batter, making a marbling effect.
- Bake at a 325 degree oven for 45 minutes to an hour, depending on your oven and the pan you're baking in.
What would you make for Valentine’s Day with this Wilton Armetale heart-shaped pan?