Starbucks just released, for a limited time, their S’more Frappuccino.. yum! If you’re like me, who likes to save a buck or two on their caffeine addiction, then you will want to save your money and try this delicious copycat Starbucks S’more Frappuccino recipe! So creamy, so delicious…and perfect for summer! Who says you can’t have frozen liquid caffeinated s’mores during the summertime? Nom.
- ¾ Cup of Ice
- ½ Cup of Milk
- 3 tablespoons of Marshmallow topping
- 1 shot of espresso (optional)
- ½ tablespoon Dutch-process cocoa powder
- ½ tablespoon white sugar
- ¼ cup whipped cream
- ½ tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- Blend ice, milk, marshmallow topping, espresso, cocoa powder, and sugar together
- in a blender until smooth; pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and
- graham cracker crumbs. Enjoy!!
Give this recipe a try and let me know what you think! It is easy and oh so yummy! Enjoy!