This is a recipe I give full credit to my husband. He was the one who thought it up, and he is the one who said I should put it on my blog. To be honest, I wasn’t so sure about this, so I gave this recipe a whirl and I was pleasantly blown away!
My husband is a genius. Don’t tell him I told you that, OK? 🙂
This is a spin off of my Coke floats, but instead of using regular vanilla ice cream we are using real strawberry ice cream. And instead of Cola, we are using his favorite soda– Dr. Pepper!
Give it a try and let me know what you think, ok? For every person who likes it and tells me, I will give my husband a big ole pat on the back. I am sure he will love that!
- Real Strawberry Ice Cream
- Dr. Pepper soda or the like
- Fill your glass with however many scoops of strawberry ice cream will fit.
- Pour cold Dr. Pepper over the top.
- Enjoy with a straw, a spoon or both!