Are you ready for some a delicious Christmas party food that’s easy to make and easy to serve? It’s minty, it’s chocolate-y, it’s buttery, salty and crunchy! I made this for the teachers at my younger kids’ preschool and it was a great surprise for them!
This popcorn mix is great, and can be spread on a Reynold’s Cookie Sheet + Parchment paper.
All I had to do was make the popcorn mix in a large mixing bowl and spread it onto the Reynold’s cookie sheet. I like using these because not only does the included parchment liner keep the mix from sticking, but the pan is disposable and I did not have to worry about hunting down my favorite baking sheet when it was gone! All I needed to do was cover it and give them the mix. Easy!
All this recipe used was a bag of popped popcorn, a few cups of mini pretzel rods, chocolate chips in Christmas colors, mint chips in Christmas colors, and melted bakers chocolate. Add all of the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, give it a good toss to allow the bakers chocolate to cover the mix, and spread it onto the Reynold’s cookie sheet with the parchment paper still in it. It keeps the mix from getting stuck to the sheet, so be sure to keep it in there!
This recipe is so good, easy to throw together in less than 10 minutes and perfect for a large crowd. I know with the business of the Holidays already upon us, I really appreciate being able to put together a yummy treat for those I appreciate and care about!
If you’d like to try the new Reynold’s bakeware with the parchment paper in them or the bakeware with the carriers, be sure to click this link for a coupon for $1 off!
- 1 bag of popped popcorn
- 2 cups festive red and green chocolate chips
- 1 cup festive red and green mint chips
- 1 bar of baker's chocolate (4 oz)
- 2 cups mini pretzel rods
- Combine all ingredients except the baker's chocolate in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt baker's chocolate according to package instructions and pour over popcorn mix.
- Toss with two spoons until chocolate has coated all the ingredients.
- Spread onto a cookie sheet and allow the baker's chocolate to harden.
- Serve on the cookie sheet or break up and put into individual containers for gift giving!