It has been the season of recipes for parties here on the blog, and this recipe really is no different! This recipe also is easy to throw together, it makes a great, quick Italian appetizer that will complement any meal!
This recipe calls for simple ingredients, including Bertolli Riserva Marinara sauce!
If you remember a few weeks back, I posted a recipe for Baked Spaghetti Cups using Bertolli’s Riserva Balsamic Vinegar & Caramelized Onions. This product was amazing, so I had to try another flavor and another recipe. This time I used the Bertolli Riserva Marinara sauce in the recipe and on the side as a dip. It is really good!
For this recipe, spray and line the bottom of a bundt pan with mozzarella and parmesan cheese. In a mixing bowl, cut up 4 cans of mini biscuits (or make your own) and pour 1/3 of the jar of Bertolli Riserva marinara sauce over the biscuits. You’ll then add 1 cup of mozzarella and 1 cup of parmesan to the bowl (not pictured).
Take a heaping tablespoon-full of Italian Seasoning and toss that in as well and combine all ingredients with a large mixing spoon. Evenly scoop the monkey bread around in the bundt pan and sprinkle another cup of mozzarella and parmesan on the top. Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes.
Separate the monkey bread from the side of the bunt pan with a knife and turn it over onto a large platter or plate. heat up some marinara sauce in a small ramekin, top with parmesan cheese and place it in the middle of the monkey bread. All people have to do now is tear off pieces, dip into the sauce and enjoy!
Have you used the Bertolli Riserva sauces before? What do you think of them? Let me know below! If you haven’t tried them or you want to run out and get some to make this recipe, be sure to print a coupon from their website to save $1.50! That’s great savings right there!
I think they’re my new favorite jarred sauces, and I cannot wait to make more food with them!
- 4 cans mini biscuits (or make your own), cut in half
- 1 cup of Bertolli Riserva Marinara sauce for the recipe
- 1 cup of Bertolli Riserva Marinara sauce for the dip
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups shredded parmesan
- 1 heaping tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Throw cut-up biscuits in a large mixing bowl and add Bertolli sauce, Italian seasoning, 1 cup of mozzarella and 1 cup of parmesan. Mix completely.
- Sprinkle a layer of parmesan and mozzarella cheeze on the "bottom" of the greased bundt pan and evenly layer the monkey bread mix over it.
- Bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes.
- Allow to coo slightlyl and separate the monkey bread from the side of the pan with a butter knife or spatula.
- Turn bundt pan over onto a large plate or platter and it should slide out pretty easily.
- Heat a cup of marinara sauce in a ramekin, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and place it in the hollow center of the monkey bread.