You can email me at [email protected]
Nessa Makes is a PR friendly site.
Since 2013, Nessa Makes has been a great family-friendly blog for food, crafts, DIY, reviews and more. My work has been featured by the Bass Pro Shops, Family Christian, Berenstain Bears, Walmart.com, and more.
Want to partner with me? There are many ways we can work together:
1. For food writing, recipe development, reviews, giveaways, or craft projects please contact me directly at [email protected] Long-term relationships/projects with brands are preferred, but not required.
2. Brand Ambassador: If you are looking for a blogger to represent your brand, I can be your product ambassador. Ambassadorship can be through a series of blog posts, as well as mentions on Nessa Makes’ social media. I’m also available to travel and can do on-camera work for you.
3. Virtual Assistant: Let me help you with your social presence! If you would like assistance with advertising and public relations, marketing or advertising for your business, please shoot me an email to [email protected]
4. Twitter Parties: Need help with your Twitter Party? Hire me and I can help!
5. Contributing Writer: If you like my style of writing and it fits into your business’ niche, I’d love to be a contributor on your website.
6. Freelance Photography: All of the photography on NessaMakes.com is my own. If you like what you see, I would love to help you with my photography skills for your website/business for a fee.
7. Company/brand events: Invite Vanessa at Nessa Makes to attend your event and learn about your product, cause, or contest, food celebrity endorsement, etc.
8. Travel: I’m available to represent or accompany brands on trips. I love to share my experiences on the road with my readers.
9. Product reviews: If you have a product, cookbook, appliance, etc. that will be of great value to Nessa Makes’ readers, let me know. If it’s a good fit, I may host a giveaway for you.
10. Something else? Have another idea you’d like to pitch? I’d love to hear it. Let’s work together!
Brands/Companies I’ve worked with:
Bass Pro Shops
Land O Lakes
…..and many more. Email me if you would like more information or to see specific posts.
DISCLOSURE TO READERS:
I am sometimes compensated to work with brands and companies and am involved in various other food-related, craft and DIY projects. I do not accept payment to publish positive feedback on a product. All opinions in my written posts are entirely my own.