After a few days of super awesome Spring weather, Oklahoma decided to grace us with another wonderful cold front. So, to keep me and my family warm, I cooked up a delicious pot of Potato Cheeseburger Soup. Yum!
If you’re stuck inside due to cold and snow, why not make up a pot too? It will be worth it, I promise!
- 1 Packet of Ranch Seasoning
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Mayo
- Green Food Coloring
- Add Ranch Seasoning, Milk and Mayo to a small mixing bowl.
- Mix Well.
- Add 3-4 drops of Green food coloring to the bowl and mix well. Make sure you get that nice slimy green color.
- Chill bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until the Ranch firms a bit.
- Stick some spooky toys with the ranch in a serving bowl-- the kids will love it!