Welcome to our Make Bake Create Party! Every Wednesday come and link up your favorite projects from the week. This could be any food, recipes, crafts or DIY! Since there are 5 hosts… your link will be seen on 5 blogs at once. SWEET! Meet your hosts:
MBC Hosts: Rachel from Bubbly Nature Creations, Sarah from Hope In Every Season, Kristy from Mommy Hates Cooking, Brandi from The Creative Princess and Vanessa from The Rookie Seamstress.
We would love for you to subscribe to our email subscriptions!
Bubbly Nature Creations
Hope In Every Season
Mommy Hates Cooking
The Creative Princess
The Rookie Seamstress
This week I made a yummy cracker salad adapted from one of our party linkers, Stacy Makes Cents
. Her cracker salad recipe looked super yummy and she even made her own crackers! When I saw the original recipe that she adapted her salad from, I knew I wanted to go that route because I had everything on hand. I of course made my own changes from that original Paula Deen recipe, so I hope you enjoy!
Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- ½ Cup Apple Cider
- ½ Cup Apple Sauce
- ⅔ Cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Combine all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and combine.
- Add all wet ingredients to a separate bowl and wisk together.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix gently until completely blended and batter is made.
- Fill each donut well about half-way full.
- Cook for 8-11 minutes.
- Optional Donut Topping: After the donuts are baked and cooled a bit, melt a half stick of butter in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine ¾ cup sugar, 2 Tbsps Cinnamon and ½ tsp nutmeg. Dip top of donut in melted butter then sugar mixture.
Now onto the Party:
The Make Bake Create Party is like none other. Make sure to follow our Make Bake Create Party Pin Board
where we will be pinning the projects linked up here. ALSO, your DIY project or recipe may be made by one of us. So make sure to link up one of your favorite projects and we may put it to the test ! It will be shared by all of us (with links back to your recipe or craft of course).
<div align="center"><a href="https://therookieseamstress.com" title="The Rookie Seamstress"><img src="https://therookieseamstress.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/155712_10151394733132153_1850891358_n.jpg" alt="The Rookie Seamstress" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Disclaimer and things to keep in mind~
* You may link up any DIY/ recipe/ food type post.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include The Make Bake Create button or text link to in your linked post; this is recommended to be featured!
* By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course. (; We may also occasionally MAKE YOUR PROJECT OURSELVES- with a link back to your recipe or tutorial. (this gets more exposure for you… and potentially lots of traffic!)